Red cabbage and carrot salad
Preparation Time 15 minutes
Ingredients for 2 servings:
For the dressing:
- 2 tablespoons rapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 squeeze of lemon juice
- salt and pepper
For the salad:
- 300g red cabbage
- 200g carrots
- 40g chopped walnuts
- 50g dried cranberries (or raisins)
- 1 apple
- Clean the red cabbage and grate or chop into small pieces. Place in a bowl, salt and mix well.
- Peel and grate the carrots and add to red cabbage.
- Wash the apple, grate and add to red cabbage.
- Add walnuts and cranberries.
- Wash and chop parsley and add to the salad.
- For the dressing, mix all ingredients.
- Add the dressing to the salad and mix.
After my studies in dietetics, I specialised in nutrition for athletes. I work in Sportslycée and also accompany athletes from LIHPS. In addition, I have specialised in intuitive nutrition, which helps me to guide people back to a natural and relaxed eating behaviour. My passion is cooking and developing new recipes, which I love to share with others. My motto in the kitchen is: “Healthy, Fast and Simple”.