Vegetable Lollipop with dip
Ingredients (3-4 enfants) :
- 4-5 thin carrots
- 2 thick cucumbers
- 3-4 radishes
- ½ melon
- 200 g of light sour cream
- ½ lemon pinch of iodized salt
- Small wooden skewers or toothpicks
- An apple corer
- Wash the vegetables.
- Peel carrots.
- Cut cucumbers, carrots and radishes into 1 cm thick slices.
- Remove the inside of the cucumber, radish and carrot slices with an apple corer.
- Alternatively, cut out the core with a knife and remove it with a stick.
- Insert the hearts of the carrots, radishes and cucumbers into the hollowed-out vegetable slices.
- Skewer the vegetable slices with a skewer or toothpick, then insert them into the melon halves.
For the dip:
- Wash and finely chop parsley and chives.
- Squeeze the ½ lemon.
- Mix the herbs and lemon juice with the sour cream and season with salt and pepper.
This is a great recipe to prepare with your children. This way, you can discover and enjoy different kinds of vegetables together, which will help your child to develop a positive relationship with food.
“Healthy and enjoyable eating by appealing to all of our senses” is the motto of Joëlle Nosbusch, a trained dietician and nutritionist. In her recipes, she pays particular attention to regional and seasonal ingredients to make her dishes even tastier.