Preparation Time 20 minutes
Cooking Time 45 minutes
Ingredients for 1 cake:
- 200g strawberrys
- 300g rhubarb
- 1 packet vanilla sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 3 eggs
- 150g sugar
- 150g butter
- 125g yoghurt
- 200g flour
- 75g ground almonds
- 1/2 packet baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Wash the strawberrys and cut them into small pieces.
- Wash and peel the rhubarb and cut into small pieces.
- Combine the strawberrys, rhubarb, vanilla sugar and 1 tablespoon of flour. Set aside.
- Cream together the eggs, the sugar and the butter until fluffy.
- Stir in the yoghurt.
- Combine the flour, ground almonds and baking powder.
- Gradually add the flour-almonds-baking powder mixture to the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Add half of the fruits and combine.
- Pour the mixture into a round mould.
- Spread the rest of the fruits over the top, pressing lightly.
- Bake the cake for 45 minutes.
After my studies in dietetics, I specialised in nutrition for athletes. I work in Sportslycée and also accompany athletes from LIHPS. In addition, I have specialised in intuitive nutrition, which helps me to guide people back to a natural and relaxed eating behaviour. My passion is cooking and developing new recipes, which I love to share with others. My motto in the kitchen is: “Healthy, Fast and Simple”.