Ingredients for 2 servings
- 400 g plums (weight without pit)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- 50 g fine oat flakes
- 50 g ground nuts of your choice (e.g. almonds, hazelnuts, …)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Wash, remove the pits from the plums and cut them into quarters.
- Place the plums in a baking dish.
- Mix the sugar, cinnamon and vanilla and sprinkle it over the plums.
- Mix the oat flakes, ground nuts, maple syrup and melted coconut oil.
- Spread this mixture evenly over the plums.
- Bake the plum crumble in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool briefly, but serve while still warm.
After my studies in dietetics, I specialised in nutrition for athletes. I work in Sportslycée and also accompany athletes from LIHPS. In addition, I have specialised in intuitive nutrition, which helps me to guide people back to a natural and relaxed eating behaviour. My passion is cooking and developing new recipes, which I love to share with others. My motto in the kitchen is: “Healthy, Fast and Simple”.