Avocado chickpea sandwiches
Preparation Time 5-10 minutes
Ingredients for 3 sandwiches:
- 125 g chickpeas from a jar (drained weight)
- 1 ripe avocado
- Juice of half a lemon
- Fresh basil
- 6 slices of wholegrain bread or 3 wholegrain rolls
- Sprouts (optional)
- Drain the chickpeas in a sieve and rinse with cold water.
- Halve the avocado, remove the pit, take out the flesh with a spoon and mash with a fork.
- Add the chickpeas and also mash a little with the fork.
- Add the lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Wash and chop the fresh basil and fold in.
- Spread the bread with the avocado-chickpea cream and garnish with fresh sprouts if desired.
After my studies in dietetics, I specialised in nutrition for athletes. I work in Sportslycée and also accompany athletes from LIHPS. In addition, I have specialised in intuitive nutrition, which helps me to guide people back to a natural and relaxed eating behaviour. My passion is cooking and developing new recipes, which I love to share with others. My motto in the kitchen is: “Healthy, Fast and Simple”.