Preparation Time 5-10 minutes
Cooking Time 20 minutes
Resting Time 5-7 minutes
Ingredients for 10 balls:
- 2 ripe bananas
- 100 g oat flakes
- 30 g dried cranberries or sultanas
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Mash the bananas with a fork or potato masher.
- Mix the mashed bananas with the oat flakes, cranberries and cinnamon to form a mixture.
- Form about 10 equal-sized balls from the dough and place on the baking tray.
- Place in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Leave to cool and enjoy.
Ideal snack for the small hunger in between or as a snack before a sports unit.
After my studies in dietetics, I specialised in nutrition for athletes. I work in Sportslycée and also accompany athletes from LIHPS. In addition, I have specialised in intuitive nutrition, which helps me to guide people back to a natural and relaxed eating behaviour. My passion is cooking and developing new recipes, which I love to share with others. My motto in the kitchen is: “Healthy, Fast and Simple”.