Medallions of plaice with pesto and broccoli cream
Ingredients for the pesto:
- 75 g fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1 clove of garlic
- 200 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Ingredients for 4 persons:
- 8 medallions of plaice
- 1 broccoli
- 200 ml light cream
- 125 of double cream
- 3 tablespoons pesto (homemade)
- 1 stock cube
For the pesto:
- Puree all the ingredients except the parmesan in a blender, adding the various ingredients as you proceed. blender. When everything is pureed, add the parmesan. Keep the pesto in a cool place.
For the dishes:
- Cut the broccoli into small florets. Peel the stalk and cut it into small pieces.
- Mince the shallot.
- Bring the fish stock to the boil in a pan.
- Place the plaice medallions in the stock and cook over a low heat for 25 minutes.
- Cook the broccoli for 10 minutes in lightly salted boiling, salted water.
- Drain the broccoli and crush coarsely with a fork.
- Stir in the double cream and season with salt and pepper.
- Boil the light cream with the shallot until it is reduced by half.
- Stir in the pesto and season with salt and pepper.
Steamed potatoes are an ideal side dish to balance the dish. to balance the dish. The pesto can be stored in the refrigerator for a few weeks in a well-sealed jar.
“Healthy and enjoyable eating by appealing to all of our senses” is the motto of Joëlle Nosbusch, a trained dietician and nutritionist. In her recipes, she pays particular attention to regional and seasonal ingredients to make her dishes even tastier.