Ground Beef Stuffed Zucchini
List of ingredients (4 people):
- 4 zucchini
- 350 g of 5% fat minced beef
- 400 ml tomato puree
- 4 teaspoons of tomato paste
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons of Provence herbs
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 4 small handfuls of grated cheese of your choice (feta, emmenthal, goat cheese, etc.)
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees
- Clean the zucchini and cut them lengthwise
- Collect the flesh of the zucchini by scraping with a spoon
- Brown the minced beef with the pressed garlic and chopped onion in a drizzle of olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the zucchini flesh and cook for a few minutes.
- Add the tomato puree, the tomato puree, the crumbled bouillon cube and the Provence herbs. Simmer for a few minutes
- Arrange the zucchini in a gratin dish. Stuff with the filling and add a small handful of grated cheese of your choice
- Place in the oven for 25 minutes and enjoy!
For a complete meal, serve the stuffed zucchini with a bowl of rice, wheat or Frekkeh, a wheat cereal from Lebanon, rich in protein, potassium, iron, fiber and calcium.
Cécile Valton, a qualified dietician, offers private consultations at the Centre Paramédical de Schouweiler.
Hippocrates, the ancient Greek physician, said: “Let your food be your primary medicine”. A healthy, balanced and tasty diet is one of the essential pillars for good physical and mental health!
Passionate about my work, I am committed to accompanying my patients in a caring and educational way. Each person is unique and each story different: together, let’s set health objectives in line with your desires, your ethics, your body and your lifestyle.