Timbals with broccoli and smoked salmon
- 2 slices of smoked salmon
- ½ broccoli
- ½ leek
- 20 g young spinach sprouts
- 1 apple
- 3 sprigs thyme
- 1 clove of pressed garlic
- 3 eggs
- 100 g lean yogurt
- 160 g spelt flour
- 100 g oat flakes
- 2 tablespoons potato starch
- 1 sachet baking powder
- 100 ml olive oil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Pumpkin seeds for decoration
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Coarsely chop the broccoli.
- Peel the stalk and cut into cubes.
- Halve the leek lengthwise and cut into thin slices.
- Coarsely chop the spinach.
- Remove leaves from the thyme sprigs.
- Peel the apple and cut the flesh into cubes.
- Cut the salmon into small pieces.
- In a saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil and sauté the leek and broccoli cubes for a few minutes.
- Finally, mix in the spinach and apple cubes as well as the pressed garlic.
- Continue cooking for 2 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper and thyme.
- Put flour, oat flakes, a pinch of salt, baking powder and cornstarch in a bowl and mix.
- Form a well in the center.
- Beat the eggs with the yoghurt and olive oil and pour into the well. Mix together.
- Mix in the vegetables and the smoked salmon.
- Grease a muffin tin with olive oil and spread the batter in it.
- Garnish with pumpkin seeds and bake for ± 20 minutes in a preheated oven.
“Healthy and enjoyable eating by appealing to all of our senses” is the motto of Joëlle Nosbusch, a trained dietician and nutritionist. In her recipes, she pays particular attention to regional and seasonal ingredients to make her dishes even tastier.