Risotto with asparagus, peas and feta cheese
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 500g green aspargus
- 1 onion
- 200g frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 400g risotto rice
- 800ml vegetable stock
- 200ml white wine
- 120g feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- Wash the asparagus and cut the woody ends off the asparagus stalks.
- Cut the asparagus into small pieces.
- Peel an chop the onion.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a pan and fry the asparagus, onion and peas for 5-8 minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a pot and fry the rice for 1 minute.
- Deglaze with the wine, add the vegetable stock and let simmer for about 10 minutes (according to the instructions on the packaging).
- For the last minutes, add the vegetables to the rice.
- Season with pepper.
- Crumble the feta cheese.
- Serve the rice and add crumbled feta cheese and pine nuts on top.
- Servez le riz et garnissez avec la feta et les pignons de pin.
After my studies in dietetics, I specialised in nutrition for athletes. I work in Sportslycée and also accompany athletes from LIHPS. In addition, I have specialised in intuitive nutrition, which helps me to guide people back to a natural and relaxed eating behaviour. My passion is cooking and developing new recipes, which I love to share with others. My motto in the kitchen is: “Healthy, Fast and Simple”.