Autumn vegetable curry with basmati rice
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 broccoli
- 3 leeks
- 4 carrots
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 300 g basmati rice
- 2 teaspoons curry paste
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 tin or 1 jar of chickpeas (250g drained weight)
- For garnish: Cashew nuts
- Wash and chop the broccoli and leek.
- Peel and chop the carrots.
- Peel and chop the onion and garlic.
- Heat the olive oil in a wok or large frying pan.
- Fry the onion and garlic briefly.
- Add the broccoli, leek and carrots and sauté for another 5-10 minutes.
- In the meantime, cook the rice according to the instructions on the packet.
- Mix the curry paste with the coconut milk and add to the vegetables.
- Add the chickpeas and simmer for about 10-15 minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the curry with the rice and top with a some cashew nuts.
After my studies in dietetics, I specialised in nutrition for athletes. I work in Sportslycée and also accompany athletes from LIHPS. In addition, I have specialised in intuitive nutrition, which helps me to guide people back to a natural and relaxed eating behaviour. My passion is cooking and developing new recipes, which I love to share with others. My motto in the kitchen is: “Healthy, Fast and Simple”.