Chocolate-Banana Oat Bars
Ingredients for 10 bars
- 2 ripe bananas
- 100g peanut butter
- 180g oats
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Mash the bananas with a fork or a potato masher.
- Stir in the peanut butter.
- Add oats, cocoa and salt and combine everything.
- Press the mixture evenly into a baking pan.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Remove from the pan, let cool and cut into bars.
After my studies in dietetics, I specialised in nutrition for athletes. I work in Sportslycée and also accompany athletes from LIHPS. In addition, I have specialised in intuitive nutrition, which helps me to guide people back to a natural and relaxed eating behaviour. My passion is cooking and developing new recipes, which I love to share with others. My motto in the kitchen is: “Healthy, Fast and Simple”.