Salmon trout with curry and fennel
Preparation Time 15 minutes
Cooking Time 15 minutes
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 4 salmon trout fillets (without skin)
- 1 fennel
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5-6 tablespoons white wine
- 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Salt and pepper
- Wash the fish and dry it with kitchen paper.
- Wash the fennel bulb and cut it into thin slices, keep the green part aside.
- Put the oil in a hot pan and fry the fennel, season with pepper, salt and deglaze with wine.
- Fold a large sheet of aluminum foil then place the sautéed fennel and fish on top.
- Season with curry, pepper, lemon juice and the green of the fennel.
- Close the aluminum foil and grill in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
Fish is rich in omega-3 fatty acids. Adequate intakes help prevent certain diseases, such as cardiovascular diseases and diabetes. Therefore, the omega-3 fatty acids have a positive effect on the maintenance of health.
Dietician and nutritionist
“Healthy and enjoyable eating by appealing to all of our senses” is the motto of Joëlle Nosbusch, a trained dietician and nutritionist. In her recipes, she pays particular attention to regional and seasonal ingredients to make her dishes even tastier.