Courgette Beef and Mushroom Ravioli
Ingredients for 6 persons:
- 3 courgettes
- 400 g ground beef
- 250 g ricotta cheese
- 200 g mushrooms, cut into very small pieces
- 500 g tomato sauce with Italian herbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 220 degrees.
- Cut thin strips of the courgettes with a peeler.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over low heat and fry the onion and garlic.
- Add the mushrooms and cook over medium heat.
- Add the ground beef and cook over medium heat until the beef is cooked.
- In a bowl, mix the ricotta, parsley and beef.
- Arrange two strips of courgette vertically, overlapping slightly.
- Take two more strips and place them horizontally on top of the vertical strips to form a cross.
- Place one to one and a half tablespoons of filling in the centre of the cross and fold over each of the each of the four sides to form a ravioli.
- Repeat until all the filling is used up.
- Pour the tomato sauce into an ovenproof dish and arrange the ravioli on top.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 220 degrees for 25 minutes.
“Healthy and enjoyable eating by appealing to all of our senses” is the motto of Joëlle Nosbusch, a trained dietician and nutritionist. In her recipes, she pays particular attention to regional and seasonal ingredients to make her dishes even tastier.