Ingredients for 1 jar:
- ½ onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 100 g natural tofu
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons milk or plantbased drink of your choice (e.g. soy drink, oat drink, almond drink, …)
- Other spices of your choice (e.g. curry powder, turmeric powder, paprika powder, …)
- Peel and roughly chop the onion and garlic.
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend well until you get a creamy texture.
- Pour the cream into a sealable jar and store in the fridge for a maximum of 3 days.
- Use as a bread topping.
A stand mixer or food processor works best for this. Alternatively, you can also use a blender.
After my studies in dietetics, I specialised in nutrition for athletes. I work in Sportslycée and also accompany athletes from LIHPS. In addition, I have specialised in intuitive nutrition, which helps me to guide people back to a natural and relaxed eating behaviour. My passion is cooking and developing new recipes, which I love to share with others. My motto in the kitchen is: “Healthy, Fast and Simple”.