Strawberry carpaccio with orange-pistachio cream
Preparation Time 15 minutes
List of ingredients (4 servings):
- 800 g strawberries
- 1 untreated orange
- 1 sprig of fresh mint
- 80 g mascarpone
- 80 g low-fat curd
- 2 tablespoons peeled unsalted pistachios
- 40 g sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 clove
- Chop the pistachios.
- Squeeze the orange after having grated the zest (without the white skin).
- Put the orange juice into a pan with 30 g of sugar, the clove and the cinnamon stick.
- Bring to a boil and reduce by half.
- Cut the strawberries into small pieces.
- Mix the mascarpone, curd with the orange zest, the chopped pistachios and the remaining sugar.
- Place the cut strawberries in a small glass and pour the orange syrup over them.
- Place a heaping spoonful of the pistachio cream on top of the strawberries.
- Garnish with the mint.
This dessert can be enjoyed without regret. It is mainly composed of fruit and the low-fat cheese helps to lighten the cream. Depending on the season, you can also replace the strawberries with other fruit, such as raspberries or peaches.
Dietician and nutritionist
“Healthy and enjoyable eating by appealing to all of our senses” is the motto of Joëlle Nosbusch, a trained dietician and nutritionist. In her recipes, she pays particular attention to regional and seasonal ingredients to make her dishes even tastier.