Apple and speculaas layer dessert
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 1 large apple
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 squeeze of lemon juice
- 150 g low-fat quark
- 150 g Greek yoghurt
- 1 packet vanilla sugar
- 6 speculaas biscuits
- Wash and peel the apple, remove the core and cut into small pieces.
- Sauté the apple pieces in a saucepan with the cinnamon, lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of water for about 5 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- In the meantime, mix together the low-fat quark, Greek yoghurt and vanilla sugar.
- Place the speculaas biscuits in a freezer bag and crush into crumbs with a rolling pin.
- Crush the apple pieces with a potato masher.
- Divide one third of the speculaas crumbs between 2 glasses.
- Pour half of the quark-yoghurt mixture over it and then half of the compote.
- Then layer everything again in the same order.
- Finally, spread the remaining biscuit crumbs.
After my studies in dietetics, I specialised in nutrition for athletes. I work in Sportslycée and also accompany athletes from LIHPS. In addition, I have specialised in intuitive nutrition, which helps me to guide people back to a natural and relaxed eating behaviour. My passion is cooking and developing new recipes, which I love to share with others. My motto in the kitchen is: “Healthy, Fast and Simple”.