List of ingredients (6 – 8 people):
- 3 eggs
- 100 g sugar
- 150 g flour
- ½ packet baking powder
- 50 g butter
- Zest of one lemon
- 150 g fresh or frozen raspberries
- Icing sugar for decoration
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Whisk together the eggs and sugar until the mixture turns white.
- Add flour, baking powder and lemon zest.
- Add the melted butter.
- Mix to a smooth dough.
- Gently fold in the raspberries so as not to break them. Set aside a dozen or so.
- Pour the mixture into a buttered and floured 18 cm round mould.
- Spread the raspberries over the top, pressing lightly.
- Place in the oven for 45 minutes
- Check if the cake is cooked by inserting the tip of a knife: if it comes out dry, it’s cooked!
- When the cake has cooled, sprinkle with a little icing sugar.
Cécile Valton, a qualified dietician, offers private consultations at the Centre Paramédical de Schouweiler.
Hippocrates, the ancient Greek physician, said: “Let your food be your primary medicine”. A healthy, balanced and tasty diet is one of the essential pillars for good physical and mental health!
Passionate about my work, I am committed to accompanying my patients in a caring and educational way. Each person is unique and each story different: together, let’s set health objectives in line with your desires, your ethics, your body and your lifestyle.