Baked Apple Porridge
Ingredients for 1 serving:
- 1 apple
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 50 g rolled oats
- 200-250 ml milk or vegetable alternative (depending on how runny you like your porridge)
- 1 tablespoon walnuts
- Wash the apple, remove the core and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Fry the apple pieces together with half a teaspoon of cinnamon in a pan over medium heat. Turn the apple pieces occasionally.
- Put the oatmeal in a saucepan with the milk and close half a teaspoon of cinnamon and heat. As soon as the milk starts to boil, reduce the heat and simmer until the mixture thickens. Stir constantly.
- Pour the porridge into a bowl, garnish with baked apples and walnuts and enjoy while still warm.
After my studies in dietetics, I specialised in nutrition for athletes. I work in Sportslycée and also accompany athletes from LIHPS. In addition, I have specialised in intuitive nutrition, which helps me to guide people back to a natural and relaxed eating behaviour. My passion is cooking and developing new recipes, which I love to share with others. My motto in the kitchen is: “Healthy, Fast and Simple”.