- 4 pears
- 125 g sugar
- 60 g Maizena
- 1 vanilla pod or 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 eggs & 2 yolks
- 25 cl of whole liquid cream
- 25 cl of semi-skimmed milk
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix the Maizena with the sugar, vanilla seeds and a pinch of salt
- Add the beaten eggs. Mix then incorporate the cream and the milk. Mix again
- Lightly butter a mold
- Peel the pears, cut them into thin strips or cubes.
- Arrange them in the bottom of the dish
- Add the dough and put in the oven for 40 to 50 minutes
Even better the next day after spending the night in the fridge.
Cécile Valton, a qualified dietician, offers private consultations at the Centre Paramédical de Schouweiler.
Hippocrates, the ancient Greek physician, said: “Let your food be your primary medicine”. A healthy, balanced and tasty diet is one of the essential pillars for good physical and mental health!
Passionate about my work, I am committed to accompanying my patients in a caring and educational way. Each person is unique and each story different: together, let’s set health objectives in line with your desires, your ethics, your body and your lifestyle.