Couscous, chickpeas and feta stuffed zucchini
Preparation Time 15 minutes
Cooking Time 30 minutes
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 100g couscous
- 1 small can of chickpeas (150g)
- 100g feta cheese
- 2 zucchini
- Tomato sauce (600g)
- 1 tablespoon italian herbs
- Fresh basil
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Cook the couscous according to the instructions on the packet.
- Drain the chickpeas in a sieve and rinse with water.
- Crumble the feta cheese.
- Wash the zucchini and cut them in half lengthwise.
- Use a spoon to scoop the flesh out of the zucchini.
- Combine the couscous, chickpeas and feta and season with pepper.
- Stuff the zucchini with the filling.
- Season the tomato sauce with salt, pepper and italian herbs.
- Pour the tomato sauce into a gratin dish.
- Arrange the zucchini in the gratin dish.
- Place in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Before serving top with fresh basil.
The flesh of the zucchini can be used for a vegetable soup or sauce.
After my studies in dietetics, I specialised in nutrition for athletes. I work in Sportslycée and also accompany athletes from LIHPS. In addition, I have specialised in intuitive nutrition, which helps me to guide people back to a natural and relaxed eating behaviour. My passion is cooking and developing new recipes, which I love to share with others. My motto in the kitchen is: “Healthy, Fast and Simple”.