Lamb’s lettuce with sweet potatoes, chickpeas and feta
Preparation Time 10 minutes
Cooking Time 20 minutes
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 1 big sweet potato
- 1 small can chickpeas (150g)
- 60g feta cheese
- 30g walnuts
- 1 apple
- 175g lamb’s lettuce
Ingredients for the dressing:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon walnut oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- Pepper, salt
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Peel the sweet potato and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Drain the chickpeas in a sieve and rinse with cold water.
- Spread the sweet potatoes and chickpeas out on the baking tray and cook them in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Crumble the feta cheese.
- Chop the walnuts.
- Wash the apple, remove the core and cut into small pieces.
- Combine all the ingredients for the dressing.
- Arrange all the ingredients in a bowl: lamb’s lettuce, feta, apple, walnuts, sweet potatoes, chickpeas.
- Add the dressing and enjoy.
After my studies in dietetics, I specialised in nutrition for athletes. I work in Sportslycée and also accompany athletes from LIHPS. In addition, I have specialised in intuitive nutrition, which helps me to guide people back to a natural and relaxed eating behaviour. My passion is cooking and developing new recipes, which I love to share with others. My motto in the kitchen is: “Healthy, Fast and Simple”.