Roasted vegetables with halloumi cheese
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 1 broccoli
- 1 courgette
- 1 sweet potato
- 250 g chickpeas from a jar (drained weight)
- 150 g halloumi cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Paprika and turmeric powder
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Wash the broccoli and cut into rounds.
- Wash the courgettes, cut off the ends and cut into small pieces.
- Wash and chop the sweet potato.
- Drain the chickpeas in a sieve and rinse with cold water.
- Spread the broccoli, courgette, sweet potato and chickpeas on the baking tray.
- Mix the olive oil with the spices and pour over all the vegetables.
- Cook the vegetables in the oven for about 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, chop the halloumi and fry it in a pan for about 5 minutes.
- Arrange the vegetables on a plate and top with the halloumi cheese.
After my studies in dietetics, I specialised in nutrition for athletes. I work in Sportslycée and also accompany athletes from LIHPS. In addition, I have specialised in intuitive nutrition, which helps me to guide people back to a natural and relaxed eating behaviour. My passion is cooking and developing new recipes, which I love to share with others. My motto in the kitchen is: “Healthy, Fast and Simple”.